Monday 21 May 2012

Working through the last of Prague

There is more being doodled:


Tracy


There are boxes being packed and refrigerators emptied. Dinners are lentil-heavy and lunches feature a lot of almond butter and brown rice cakes in the name of empyting the pantry. But this fiber is good (anyone need dried beans? come on by) because a recent goodbye-pub-crawl featured two kinds of outrageously stinky cheese, fried eggs on deep-fried toast, pickled camembert, steak tartare, and beef tongue. I really hope our cholesterol levels can hold on until our flight. 



2 comments:

  1. Why can't you survive without a goat? I mean... It's not like I could survive, either, but...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to take ALL of your left over beans!! maybe happy is not the word considering the reason why, but I am not allowed to talk about that!
    ;-)Karen

    ReplyDelete