Saturday 2 March 2013

Customized Birthday Love

The oxygen is working! I'm a-doodling!


There are many good birthdays this week: Sweet M from Praha, BC's grand 5-0, talented JB of Bergamot Orange, and spunky LD (who we will sorely miss next year).


I want to color this card up differently for all of those fab folks and send it with a personalized name in the blank in the middle.



Happy Birthday Custom Name Card
I'm thinking on custom cards this week. If I were to post my nine-doored cards on Etsy and tailor the images and writing inside to the purchaser, would anyone scoop 'em up? And would it be worth my time? We wonder.


 



2 comments:

  1. I cherish mine and would love to have a template that I could fill in. DO IT!! DO IT! Put them on Etsy please oh please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy your nine doored cards! I would buy every single one of them, I adore them and still treasure the one you made me. Do it!

    ReplyDelete