Saturday 30 April 2011

Blog Salad

This is how we felt most of the week post-Gram and Grampy:


Crying


But we're going to be okay. After all, April is closing and making room for happy May.


Duben


And today we hit the getting-better-every-weekend farmer's market where we victoriously said "15" in Czech when we really meant 15 and not 50, which has happened and is not pleasant. Then we sat at the sunny (lilac-laden) park with the (totally fantastic) A family. And later--later P has convinced me to play Catan. He's been super-hero-husband lately, so I can't opt out no matter how ridiculous I feel saying "stone. sheep. wheat." 


There's even been some doodling. And some thinking on How To Steal Like An Artist. And a ricotta pappardelle made from local produce and pasta.


Yay, Saturday.


 



2 comments:

  1. For me, the Catan awkward comes when asking if anyone has wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That How to Steal Like an Artist link was a wonderful gift. I'm stealing it for my blog.

    ReplyDelete