Wednesday 14 September 2011

Momentum

Plannin' and rollin' and chuggin':


Rewrote last year's Christmas card with the correct spelling (gnashing of teeth) just in case we get our act together for holiday sales:


Vesele Vanoce


Submitted a few more sketches for Memory Cards:


Trees, cloud, ladybug no words multi copy


Trees and Clouds Multi copy


Bug, Bee, Butterfly Multi copy


Felt jealous of this wall paper.


Marveled at my friend bSmiley's new Etsy shop. That witty (and uber-talented) girl finds ways to weave The Dude into her toddler clothing write-ups. She's a wonder. 


Packed the suitcase for this weekend's getaway in Harrachov with P's company. Finshed Stacy Schiff's Cleopatra. Rented a car for an October road trip. Bought plane tickets. Tackled Gus's first fall fever. Hosted a potluck. And, perhaps the most noteworthy of all (but only thanks to Neighbor B's relentless patience and tolerance and overall jaw-dropping kindness), surivived a morning trip to (more gnashing of teeth) IKEA with G.


Whew.



5 comments:

  1. You made it through Cleopatra? Be honest now--did you skim?
    The designs are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS -- I'm showing these samples to my fiber arts guild study group (The Elements and Principles of Design gals). This month out topic is "Unity and Variety" and your memory cards are a perfect example.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, heck yes, I skimmed. The last third I think maybe I only read chapter titles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Becky, I am getting jealous of your creative life. My world lately is so dominated by literacy, which IS rocket science and also cool, but I love your life, too. Don't hold back. I'll live vicariously.

    ReplyDelete