Saturday 5 November 2011

Unexpected fun

Something happened this week that was more fun than expected. I haven't ever taken on a card commission. I haven't wanted to. I've done more formal drawings and random art pieces, but since someone I really dig asked, and I was already in card-making-mode, and she only wanted a border for a photo card, I took it on. And it was a really lovely experience. It helps that the kind woman ordering up the card was a gem in all regards, but it did get me thinking. There might be a way for me to do this and not pull my hair out and offer affordable cards to folks featuring designs that don't make me feel like a sellout....pondering. Pondering. Pondering. 


Blog Birds


The front...


Inside Blog


The inside (minus names)...



No comments:

Post a Comment