Saturday 14 January 2012

Landed

A place-filler of a post: Gus and I are 36 hours back in Praha. We've not slept as many of those hours as I'd have liked, but we're happy from a long holiday in a very good place. I chose egg nog over blogging, and I think that was wise. With a new year in full swing and the Year of the Dragon (MY year!) looming, I'm in organizing and improving mode. Or at least I will be once the post-flight vertigo stops. 


Gus is in missing diggers, tractors, and good dogs mode. It's all talk of Sable Dog, Cousin C, and Gram and Gramps. Especially at 1:30 in the morning. 


Tractor


And who wouldn't enjoy a midnight reminisce on good times like this? 



2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back. One more weekend and you're bound to be all good again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re-entry is tough. But how wonderful that he expresses what's going on in his head. He had good times and he knows it.

    ReplyDelete