Monday 29 November 2010

Warning: A Sappy Post About the Baby

"I am doing a good work and can not come down." Today I learned about errands in the snow, strollers in the slush, and babies in big snowsuits. It wasn't the easiest of days with broken elevators and first-time-attempts and tiny market aisles and dropped things in snowbanks and everything taking too long and so much to do and cold mama hands. But it was also a really really good day with a little joyasaurus-almost-eight-month-Boo seeing his first big snow and peeking around corners at me like I'm the most delightful gal on earth and maniacal giggles and a lot of reminders that I only have a this-aged-Gus for right now, and even when he pees on someone else's carpet and I forget a grocery bag and have to stuff the cabbage in my purse and tomatoes next to the baby, things are super good and need savoring and I would not have it any other way.PB290516



No comments:

Post a Comment