Thursday 10 February 2011

My store bought cookie roots

The LCRI gave today's cookies a big ol' stamp of hassle and disappointment. As the dough from the Martha Stewart Recipe (Too much cinnamon. I used almonds, not hazelnuts) was chilling, I began to do the math. I can fit six hearts on one tiny Prague-oven-sized-cookie tray. Six hearts equals three cookies. At ten minutes a tray, this was a task for someone without children or hobbies. Because I'd come that far (and Neighbor B is trading me marscarpone brownies--delish!), I did make two trays of hearts and then went to plan B (tiny sandwich cookies). The cookies taste (to quote Z), "Mehhh." Back to the bakery for the LCRI.


Linzer



1 comment:

  1. Oh those still look delicious! I think it still counts if the photo is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete