Thursday 4 August 2011

Today's List

I ate nearly an entire head of cauliflower. (Thanks a lot for the recipe, Kaye Syrah. I'll let you know what happens to a girl who eats this much cauli in one sitting.) 


I played at the park with three very lovely women and their energetic children.


I hugged a new neighbor and waved at a friendly landlord.


I CALLED my son to lunch because he was playing BY HIMSELF.


I texted the US for free. 


I read an article on healthy eating that has me all fired up about low fat products.


I spent less than a buck on two gorgeous bunches of fresh basil and made it into almond pesto.


I doodled a gaudy little thank you card that does not come anywhere close to thanking the people that need to be thanked.


Thank you G and G
And I woke up before Gus did.


Praha is looking up.



1 comment:

  1. YAY! Basil! Kidlets and happy people! Niceness all around! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete